Scarface reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scarface reports

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 am

Here some of my old reports copied from the other forum :

a) Euphrasia 200 in an conjuctivitis case. It worked very well. But could not acomplish the healing which was done by Natrium muriaticum. The woman got sick because she said " I cannot see my son suffering like this" after he had a sentimantal deception. She developed the sickness in the eye reflectin the inner state. Natrium nur. C200 healed her, her son who afterwards found anothe girlfriend and eventhe daughter. In this family there were 3 times Natrium mur.

b) Lachesis 10M to a 35 old woman, in an acute case. It worked right ways. She was on Lachesis before, so I knew that it is the right remedy. The woman reported a strange taste of the water and that the glass was very "heavy".

c) I tested myself a nosede I could not buy (Clostrides) and noticed that the water had a very weird taste. I did not notice any changes from the remedy but I only took it once.

d) Staphysagria C 200 given to a young male did not has any effect. I sent him real granules of Staphysagria C 200, but they did not have any effect either. So here it was just the wrong remedy.

e) Argentum nitricum 200 in a panic attack. It worked right away.

f) Magnesium phosphoricum 1M in very strong lombar pain caused by borrilia (that time nobody knew that.) It worked for 6-8 hours very good, although the pain was constant before the remedy. Another paper remedy after and before this one failed ! (Wrong remedies)

g) Stramonium 10M to a woman in violent delirium. She did not know that she took a remedy which was given to her by a relative. The remedy had a positive effecte but only after an aggravation.

h) Argentum nitricum 1M for a stomach affection. It worked, pacient was 2 days tired after the remedy, after that she was curing slowly.

i) Aconitum 200, panic attacks. It worked right away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Male, 35, took Phosphorus as a paper remedy on his own, not really believing this method works, in roder to see the effect on this sleep problems with the result, that he could not fall sleep anymore till 2-3 a.m. So he made a proving from Phoshorus, which has this symptom.

2. Before yesterday I recomanded to a lady Blatta orientalis LM8 as a paper written remedy, taken daily against cough with suffocations during sleep. This happened after another real remedy which did not work anymore. Blatta seemes to be the right remedy now and it worked indeed. The lady did not wake up anymore during the night since she started taking it. She continues to take the remedy daily and everything improved since then. (The placebo effect as an explanation here is excluded, because she was taking before granules with no effect. The effect of first remedy ceased after a couple days and Blatta was matching her symptoms.)

3. An old lady with weakness and faintness sensation around noon for 3 days in a row. She had some more simptoms pointing to Sulphur or/and Causticum. She got Sulphur LM8 as a written remedy at night. The simptoms were gone next day and after 3 days they are still gone.

4. Sulphur LM8 prescribed daily as a starting paper written remedy for a lady (suffering from 5 years lasting nasty vaginal odour accompanied by panik attacks due to the situation).
After 4 days taking the remedy this way she reported the water was tasting definitly salty every time she drinks it. Her physical and physical simptoms improved very obvious, so she is astonished by the method and the effects and has now big faith that she can be cured this way after no doctor could help her. The panick attacks did not occur anymore since she is taking Sulphur. Real homeopatic remedies have been bought by now, but she ist will tak paper written Sulphur6 more days.

5. Girl, 25, having daily 1-2 panic attacks and sleep problems for several months, took Gelsemium LM8 daily as a paper written remedy for 3 days in a row. After 3 days she reports " I feel much much better ! The nausea feeeling vanished, I am not afraid anymore that smth. bad is gonna happen and that I am gonna get mad, which was the strongest fear when I had a panick attack. Except for a very small attack while I was at the doctor I had no attacks anymore and I slept very good". "The water did not taste at all like normal water. It had a sweet-bitter taste"

6. Lachesis 1M given once in paper form cured only some of the simptoms in a pretty complicated case with too many simptoms, revealing afterwards clear Gelsemium simptoms. Gelsemium 200C was given 3 weeks later in the same form and acted very well
removing most of the remaining simptoms, the pacient is feeling very well since then.

7. A young boy started to vomit in the morning after he got upset the night before because the parents would not take him along on a trip. The mother gave him at 8.00 am Ipec. C7 which maked the vomit even stronger. After 1-2 hours she gave him Nux vomica C30 with no effect. She asked me around 13 o'clock what she should give him. I found out Ipec. was the right remedy. Since she did not have a higher potency of Ipec. in the house she decided to try the paper written form, in which she doesn't believe. The mother made a Ipec. C200 remedy and gave it to the boy with the result that the vomit stopped right away and he fell asleep. 4 hours later the boy was still sleeping.

8. Complaints from intestinal parasites (giardia) in a 11 months girl. Giardia lamblia C200 as a paper remedy was given 3 times a day for 2 days, until a repertorisation could be done (which later led to Cina ). The stool and some other symptoms improved obviously using this nosode, while some other symptoms remained unchanged which hopefully will be healed with Cina. (They were !)

9. Lycopodium C200 given as a paper written remedy for obstructed nose to a young male aged 26 relieved it instantaneously after taking it. The guy was simply amazed by the effect ! The paper written remedy acted as fast as the real remedy which I tested
myself in C30 5 days ago. Btw: this symptom is a good opportunity to test the paper written remedies. Lyco acts very fast in these cases, in less than 3 minutes, when matching the patient.

10. Child, 4 years old, suffering from acute tonsils enlargement, red throat, violent and constant cough receives Lachesis LM6 from a paper written remedy,
to be taken several times a day. All symptoms vanish slowly within the nex 2 days, the tonsils are now still a little enlarged but everything else is gone at the end of second day. The cure is beeing continued.

11. Male, 40, cough for many days, worse at night and specially when lying, cannot sleep from cough all night, lungs full of secretions seen at a radiography, no alopathic medicine helped. Not many other symptoms. Drosera 1st day and Sticta 2nd day as granules did not help. I decided to clear the lungs from the secretion first and not to try any simmilinum anymore. With Senega for releasing secretion and Codeinum phoshoricum to help the patient sleep through. The problem was that these remedies were not available in granule form so we tried the PR method. I told him to make both remedies and to take 2-3 times before going to sleep Senega C200. In case he wakes up at night due to the coughing he should take Codeinum phos. C5. After waking up once he took Cod. phos C5 1 time and could sleep through for the first time after many nights. Senega started next day the expectoration of the secretion. This was a very clear effect from 2 different paper remedies which did their job as we would expect from the granules.

12. This is again a very clear case of the effect of a remedy in the paper written form. Four days ago a friend (41, female) called me late at night accusing very strong and painfull labor-like pains in uterus accompanied by cold shiver, trembling, weakness and some other symptoms. She suffered from an anger that day about she did not want to tell me at the beginning and she did not regard this as beeing the cause of the sickness (she has a very strong tendency to keep any anger inside her). I found Chamomilla to be very indicated and told her to make the remedy with the paper/glass method since she did not have Cham. in the house. I gave her another 2 names of remedies I found similar as an
alternative, in case Cham. would not help her. She prepared all of them to be ready. Today I talked to her again: she took Cham. 1M twice in 20 minutes interval and the pain ceased right away not returning till today. She felt sick and sleepy next day and I recommended her another remedy (a real one she had home) for the current state and the current symptoms. Again a case where a PR did a good job in a very acute, painfull and clear case.

Last edited by scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Re: Scarface reports

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 am

13. Sulfur LM6 in paper form helped in an infant suffering from parasites and restored immediately the appetite and some other things after real Cina and some other remedies failed. The mother who tried this method for the 1st time was astonished to see the very fast effect of "Paper Sulphur" after more days of cure stagnation with other real remedies.

14. A woman, aged 48, pretty skeptic about this method but decided to try it because I helped her many times in the past and she trustes me. She seems to have the Raynard syndrom wich manifests with cold, painfull and white hands while in the cold.
The fingers crack at the tips. I recommend her Calc. fluor and Silicea, both in LM6, alternating - only as a local palliative due to her imposbilily to visit me - and in a couple of days the cracks healed. To her astonishing. Now she became open for energetic remedies.

15. Some more feedback from people who used the paper remedies (made it themselves):
- In a case of strong bad vaginal odor Psorinum 1M started to diminish the odor very clear after the effect of a "real" Sulphur stopped some time ago.
- a girl who takes daily Lach. LM7 with good results for a while told me today that the water tastes much more bitter if she leaves the paper on the glass more than 30 minutes.
- Carb-v in LM6 works fine for a girl 2 days in a row for a stomach disorder. She is very skeptical about this method but she trusted me. It seems to be the right remedy, but time will show it. She did not notice any bitter taste nor did she pay attention for it.

16. A friend got a cold yesterday and - as usual for her - ended right away with a big candida coating on the tongue. She made Candida albicans C15 yestarday evening (as a paper written remedy) and took 4 times C15 till today and the tongue was free today in the morning. Another remedy which covers the cold symptoms will follow today.

17. Another report of Arg-n as a paper written remedy (taken for digestive problems with some fear of examination). The patient writes: "The remedy had a weird taste, something sticky was left on my tongue and throat, I guess it worked but I overlapped my burning in the stomach I had already yesterday ... I don't know why. The flatulence vanished, my hands did not tremble anymore, it calmed my stomac...I guess it really worked"

18. Calc-f. given after Sankaran description in a case of depression due to the fear of loosing money and his business helped in an amazing way a very skeptic cousin of mine whose wife is a big fan of me and of homeopathy

19. A mother was supposed to give Millefolium C15 in the case of acute nose bleeding of her child, but she gave it when the child was not bleeding at all and the remedy caused a nose bleeding after 5 minutes along with "the desire to fight with his brother." A case of improper timing of the remedy and producing of symptoms known from real remedies too.

20. Natrium muriaticum C200 brought substantial relief in a case of rhinitis. The person who tried it gave the same remedy to his father-in-law for the same nose affection, but it did not have any effect on him.

21. Euphrasia C7 healed the red swollen eye of a 2 years boy of the woman who was healed with Scilla in paper form in another report above.

22. Yesterday I gave Natrium mur. C15 as a paper written remedy over the phone to my mother in law ! She only had C200 at home and I was not sure if it would the right remedy. I only had 1 minute to find something for her cold (watery nose and some more simptoms) and I could not dig for more, but it seemed to be matching her symptoms. And I did not want to risk a higher potency in case I would prescribe it wrong. She took one sip and she felt tired right away after that so she had to sleep. She slept for one hour. I noticed this tireness many times in her after a proper remedy. Funny how different people can react. After that the nose was not running anmyore and it is still not running today. (nex day). Si it worked.

23. Based on the experience with Calc-f from the case above I gave Calc-f 1M again to a woman who got a 5 cm nodule in the right breast which appearead suddenly (due mainly to financial worries and problems). After 2 days she reported that the inflamation went down and the nodule is getting smaller. That revelation of Sankaran about this remedy is very usefull. How necesary is to dig for the cause of the problems ! P.S. Calcarea fluorata was needed one more time about 1 month later and made the nodule in the breast vanish.

24. A report made by a patient: "It is about an unbearable pain in the sole, which seem to get stronger every day. The 3rd and 4th toes are completely numb for touch and are painfull and this pain comes in the sole and radiates in the whole foot. All this happens when I walk more, 30 minutes after I start walking the pain starts. When I stay in bed and
put something cold it gets better. This pain started 2 years ago and it was bearable that time since I am not that pain sensitive, but now I cannot stand it anymore."
I told her to made Scilla maritima C30 as a paper-written remedy and to try it and gave a second remedy name in case the 1st doesn't work. Today, two days later she just called me to tell me that she still cannot believe that the pain vanished completely since she took only a single sip of that self made water remedy (which she said had a metallic taste).
She is simply astonished and mentioned the word "I cannot believe" about 20 times.

She did afterwards a longer march in the city to see if the pain comes back from a longer effort but it was not the case after spending 4 hours in the city walking.

25. Calculi renales C200 as a paper remedy had an unexpected effect in a 17 years old girl with kidney stones (!) : it cured the daily vertigo which was probably caused by some deposits in arteries or veins beeing similar to the stones in the kindeys.

26. First report about using Bach plants in potency as PRs."Bach remedy Mimulus C3" was written on a piece of paper and used to make a remedy for a small girl, 8 months old, who got badly wounded after falling down at the first walking attempts. After that she was
afraid to try again and became generally afraid and would not even play alone. The remedy was given only 2 times in the same day. Immediate effect: the girl became very active and did not sleep in the afternoon for the first time. Two days later : she can play now alone for the first time after the fall and is much braver then she was before.
Her self confidence and energy changed obviously in a positive way. Let's see when she start to walk... :-)

P.S. Her mother told me some week later: "You will not believe me, but she is not simply walking, she is running already !"

Try Mimulus in potency for children with fears, for lack of courage, for certain fears. C3 is enough for children ! I had amazing results with this remedy as a PR remedy. You can by Mimulus in potency from Helios.

27. Gelsemium LM12 and 10M as a paper written remedy in panic attacks.
A woman who had panic attacks, mostly at work, took 2 real remedies for a while and they helped very good during the atacks but they could not reyll heal. Arg-n was one of them and sometimes she made the remedy with the paper/glass method with the same
effect as the real one. After a vacation she seemed to be very ok, but as soon as she started to work again the panic attacks started again. When I check again the symptoms I found Gelsemium to be actually the best one for her actual state (probably was from the beginning but I failed to see it !) and since she did not have it as a real remedy she made it as PR. The remedy seemed to be good because she is now 4 weeks already with no panic attack at all, something which did not happen before with the other 2 real remedies.

P.S. This woman was very fine for a long time after taking Gelsemium until she made a mistake I warned her to avoid: she had a single coffee cup and her panick attackes restarted fast. I told her to take again Gelsemium, but since then I have no feedback.
We see how coffee or coffein can change a lot and we wonder why a remedy doesnt work anymore. In nerve problems coffein is the biggest NO-NO and I warn very clear all my patients not to have any coffee at all.

28. In the Scilla maritima case I reported above, the pain in the foot started again a little yesterday- after more than 2 weeks without any pain at all - but after one more dose of Scilla C30 (as a paper written remedy) it vanished again.

29. Boy, 4 yrs old, constitutional Phosphorus, suffering from continous coughing.
He got Phoshorus LM6 as PR who was matching the initial symptoms for 2 days but the remedy had no influence, it even slighty agravated the cough while the child was cheerfull and in good mood (I guess it acted but only at mind level). Yesterday he got Lyco C15 and the cough stopped right away, after 24 hours there was still no single cough anymore.
P.S His mother was healed with Gelsemium as a paper written remedy from panick attacks in a case presented before and she is now a big fan of me and this method.

30. Today I had a case where a remedy given in paper form (Senega C7), which was seeming to match the symptoms did not have the healing effect expected, but made a proving, creating some typical symptoms of Senega that were not present before. Maybe it is only a first aggravation... too early to say yet. Seeing the new symptoms it is pretty obvious that it was the wrong remedy (or the wrong potency, althoug I don't think so),
so we have a similar effect as with real remedies given wrong. Place doesn't produce aggravations identical with symptoms from materia medica the patient has no clue of and specially when hoping to be cured.

31. Some days ago I gave Chamomilla 1M as a paper written remedy to a boy suffering
from a very strong tooth pain in a bad tooth. It worked with minutes and made the pain vanish.

32. Today I had the 18 years old daughter of a friend who called me while leaving the house complying of very strong tooth pain and no painkiller had any effect anymore. The pain started 3 days ago after a dental work. The pain was pulsating, cutting, extreme, making her cry and making her nervous. It was no time for more questions and I told her to try Cham. 1M and if it doesn't work to try Bell. C200, both with the same method. She never tried homeopathy so far and because of the holiday it was not possible to see a dentist or to buy any remedy. Out of despair she had no other choice than to try the PR.

But both remedies did not have any effect. When I returned I called her and after I found out that the remedies did not work I did a proper questioning of the symptoms which revealed agg. by cold drinks, excessive salivation, vertigo attacks and amalgam fillings which all made me choose Merc . as the next remedy. Merc . taken in LM12 with the PR method it made the pain gradually disappear and the pain vanished after about 40 minutes. I told her to repeat the remedy when needed. She had the pain for more then 48 hours without any cease, even using strong painkiller.

33. Yesterday a 35 yrs old male was suffering from a strong tooth pain in a sound tooth. Belladonna and Chamomilla seemed to match the few symptoms. I decided for Chamomilla 1M. It made the pain completely disappear with 10 minutes. I told him to try Bell. in case Cham. doesn't work . The pain was gone till tonight where either Cham. nor Belladona, which he both tried, had any influence on the pain. After repertorising again tonight I found changed symptoms requiring
another remedy. Due to the strong salivation I've chosen Merc. . He made it in LM18 which made the pain vanish with 10 minutes as it would have never existed.

Nota bene: from this last case we can see again, that the effect of the paper written remedies has nothing to do with placebo or belief and that a PR works only when the homeopathic remedy has been chosen correct. And it does not matter if the patient is skeptical or not towards homeopathy or towards this method. The patient with the tooth ache above is the husband of the woman who has been healed in a case presented lately with Scila for a long lasting pain in the feet. The husband was laughing a longer time about her wife because of the strange PR method and could not realy believe in this this method although he saw that her wife could walk again with no pain. So this time it was his turn and after feeling the effect of the medicine he was simply astonished and speechless and he doesn't know what to believe anymore of this which is a kind of "magic" for him.

Another funny thing: they have a small boy who saw the mother many times getting water glasses from the cupboard. He got some remedies like that too and since then he always wants to drink water taken from the cupboard and when he is thirsty he often points to the cupboard. And when when he is seeing somebody taking a glass out of it he wants a sip too. To avoid whining and shouting of the very energic and stubbborn boy (seems Nux vomica in the best "bossy" way) the mother is forced now evertime she makes a remedy for herself to place in the cupboard also a glass of water for the boy too. Otherwise the small boy starts to cry and she cannot give him any sip from her own remedy.

This is what I call the new PR-generation of kids. :-) Get them used with homeopathy and they will cry for it !

34. Female, 31. She has a twin sister. She suffers of stomach problems since 14 and from migraine since high-school. After the death of her father of cancer 3 years ago she gets worse : anxiety, palpitations, panick attacks, nervosity, the stomach and the gall bladder problems got worse. Her twin sister moved to another city 6 month ago which makes her problems worse. She takes a lot of medicine all this time. She has a high pulse, panick attacks in the night with suffocation sometimes, low blood pressure. When I get to talk to her she has no hope of healing, she tried all doctors and no help. She is dispaired and a bit suspicious but I manage to convince her to give homeopathy a try. She has never heard of homeopathy before and lives in a small city with no homeopathic pharmacy.
I manage her to convince her to make herself the remedies as PR. I give her a dose of Sulphur C30 for the beginning. I tell her to make Aconitum 200 when she wakes up in the night with suffocation or has panick attacks and she uses it with succes a couple of times.
After 2 weeks she receives also a doze of Arg-n C30 which improves a bit her stomach.
I cannot figure her remedy yet in the forest of symptoms.

After one month she reports that she gets now compliments from anybody at works that she looks better and that anybody tells her that she is changed. Her twin sister noticed a lot of changes but herself is not happy enough. She wants the perfection and that very fast. She feels much better but she is still anxious, nervous, ipochodrical, has a fast pulse, and the bad state of the mind still bothers her the most. Her headaches come now only every 4-5 days instead of almost daily. She is now confident in the method and in homeopathy and is very fastidous making the remedies. She would respect any single word I say like a machine (here you can gimme a hint, which remedies do that ? )

I decide to this point to give her Arsenicum album LM6, to take daily.
The pulse goes down, the anxiety vanish to a great extent, she feels wonderfull for the first time. But there is a burning in the stomach now which was not there before. I wait to see if it is only an aggravation but the burning is there for more days. She says she preferes the burning instead of bad mood but I decide to stop Arsenicum and antidote it Calc.
I give her o dose of Calc. and the burning is gone, but the ipochondical state and anxiety returns. She starts to complain about it and how good Ars. was before but I am not sure if it was so good. Anyway, it help the mind but did bother her stomach.

I give her now Lachesis LM4 to have a try and although was matching her and the night suffocation sometimes pretty well, it does not help. Wrong prescription.

She reports now after questioning about sighings, crying, a lump in the throad and a knot in the stomach so I precribe her Ignatia LM6. She has a lot of Ignatia symptoms, I did not see them before in the many symptoms she has. Now they come at the surface.
But I have to pull of the symptoms out of her. For her everything is "better ", "same" or "worse", cannot give any details when no asked so many symptoms slip.

Her state of mind improves after Ignatia but LM6 is not strong enough. After seeing that Ignatia helped her I tell her to make Ignatia 10 M once while she has a stronger crisis.
She reports an immediat succes right after taking it. The bad mood, the lump in the throat and the desire to cry vanished right away from remedy. Since then she improves continously in the mind symptoms. I haven't heard her complaing since then as bad as before Ignatia 10M.

Yesterday she complained about the headache which comes now and then and I repertorize to find her something to deal with that too. I found Gelsemium and Cimicifuga to be matching: headache starting in the occiput, radiating toward vertex and shoulders.
I tell her to make Gels LM12 and take a sip. After 1 hour the pain is only 50%, after a second sip and another hour is 30% she says and after the 3rd sip doesn't change anymore. I realize now Cimicifuga was actually mabye the better one and I take her to take a sip of Cimicifuga LM8. After this sip the pain vanishes complete.
Today no headache anymore but the tension in the nape that was there yesterday too, is still present. I tell her to repeat Cimic. today and the tension diminishes after the sip.
Seems to match. The treatment continue...we wait to see now what Ignatia is doing and maybe repeating it.

Because she is the kind of patient who wants to take remedy daily and I have no placebo to give as a PR, I told her to take daily some matching Bach remedies in C3. They work though, and she notices the positive effect. With no remedy she think I don't help her.

We see in this case the clear effect of very different remedies, all made as PR.
We see clear effects and we see the expected effects, as from any real remedy.
This case it is gonna he solved only by PRs.

Some of the remedies were well prescribed, some of them not so well. It is a difficult case and considering that it is a remote case and she has a lot of problems and many symptoms it is not bad. After only 7 weeks the patient:
- has now hope and is much better then ever in the last years
- has stopped drinking coffee
- doesn't take any medicine anymore or only very seldom
- has no daily headaches anymore and she got better in many ways already.

Her sister, who doesn't believe in PRs, is astonished by this method but told her to continue because she saw the positive effect.

This girl told me today something interesting: sometimes the same remedy in the same potency has a weird taste, sometimes not. The Cimic. had no taste yesterday but today it tasted salty. She noticed that with more remedies already.
The weird taste in the water is not always ther, even when making the same remedy and potency! This is something new to this point.

Last edited by scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 pm

35. A friend was calling every now and then my wife to complain about her relationship and her personal problems which seem not to finish since she found the "man of her dreams". Except for complaining she is not capable of listening to any advices given, nor able to see her mistakes, nor able to change anything. So she calls only the find a ear to hear her stories. Last two times I picked up the phone to put an end to this behavior since I recognized some
She is constitutional Arsenicum and if one read Arsenicum's descriprion in Philip Bailey' book, everything written there matches her, even the job she has. I gave her one dose in 10M 2-3 weeks ago. She is very suspicious and she never has taken anything from me so far, but this time she was kind of despaired and she accepted it. I don't know what it did to her except that next day she called his boyfriend - which lives 1200 km far away from her - to make him a lot of reproaches and a huge scene. Last week she called again, this time she was crying, she got hysterical and her emotions were going up and down in the typical Ignatia fashion. Actually she only wanted some tips about her relationship but I told her to write Ignatia amara 10M on a piece of paper, to let a glass of water 30 minutes on the paper in the cupboard and then to drink a sip after sucussing it. I told her to come by and take 2 granules if she doesn't believe this works, but i convinced ti try it and she did try it. Today she called to thank and said she is now very well for the first time after many weeks and her whole behavior and inner state changed after taking Ignatia and then she can let go of her huge pretentions about her boyfriend. I recognized now that Ignatia matches some features of her personality too.

Last edited by scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

36. The woman who took Gelsemium 10M and LM6 (PRs) with succes against panick attack in one of the cases above made the mistake some week ago, against my recoomandation, to have a coffee once. A single coffe. After this coffee the panick attacks started right away after many weeks wher she did not have them anymore.
She then started to take Gelsemiumum LM6 again, but this potency was not strong enough to heal it, it worked only palliative. She said that she was feeling the effect of Gelsemium in the body while taking it (as PS). She was taling Gels. LM6 on her own for for 3-4 weeks but she did not know to jump the the next LM potency after 10 days, so the remedy could not help her too much like this.
Last Saturday she called me and after hearing her mistakes I told her to take another sip from a Gels. 10 M potency. Now, on Monday, 3 days later, the attackes stayed off since that sip.

37. Next case it's a good case to compare the effect of a real remedy and a PR in the same person for the same affection. The son of the woman above suffered of increased salivations a time ago. He got Calc. C200 (real granules) who helped him for more than 1 year. Some days back the problem with the salivation restarted. Now his mother gave him Calc. C200 as PR instead of the real remedy. Next day the problem vanished. The small boy told the mother " Mama, tell Scarface it worked". He and the mother love this method. The boy said about PRs: "It is magic, mama"

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  April on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 am

Hi Scarface,

My question to you is, why did you go to the 10M potency, instead of going up in the LM scale?

Also, I was very interested in what you posted on the effects of coffee, over on the other forum, in the Alternative section (I think it may have been under the heading about magnets)
Do you think that also applies to caffiene in general, or just coffee? It's really a good visual for people, I think.

And, little kids (not to mention, the big kids!) do love this method, as it's so easy, and it does feel a bit mystical, magical. I've also had a few patients who were on a good remedy for some time, but needed another dose, and I had them first try the PR method, and in each case, it has worked.

Thanks,
April

April

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am

Well, the 10M did the job last time so this was enough for me to take the decision again. I did not even think of LM anymore in that moment.
Yes caffein in particular! That is why they add caffeine it now to all kind of products: even yoghurt and shampoos (and even skin products). Caffeine makes big problems for the soul who is charge of keeping the body clean and stops or slow down the healing process. Because I know very well this one, I try in the 1st place to make all my patients first caffeine free. The only problems are though the patients where coffee covers the migraine so when they don't drink they feel the headaches. Here is difficult to heal and you have to heal the migraine first and then take off the coffee. April, in the future try to put question in the discussion thread, to leave the report thread free of discussion and so easier to read. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

http://freehomeopathy.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am

37. Woman, 31, suffering of falling of hair after birth (sectio). She has at least 100 other symptoms which points to Sepia and Natrium. I choose Natrium 200C as PR. She tries for the 1st time in her life homeopathy. She made herself the remedy and took a single dose which made her very tired for 2 days. After that she feels gradually better and better. Because of this tiredness and the effect afterwards she is nowconvinced that PRs work.

38. 7 days later the same woman she gets a tooth pain - she has very bad teeth - but she doesn't want to go to a denstist to avoid allopathic medicine and anesthesia because she is breastfeeding the baby, which is the highest priority to her.

I repertorize all the symptoms for the toothache and Rhus comes out. She makes Rhus but it has no effect. Then we try Belladona. No effect. Then Chamomilla, no effect. I told her to visit a dentist.
I am not sure if she tried the remedies properly; she only took a single sip of any and waited 1 -2 hours to see if there is any change. But there was no change at all she said.
She doesn't want to go to the denstist and insists to try one more remedy. I gather all symptoms again. I make her test 4 Weihe points and all of them were painfull : Bell, Nux, Puls and Lach.
So this was not much help either for choosing a remedy. She has < by cold and warm and also has < by lying on the painfull side.

TEETH - LYING - side; on - painful side - agg.
ars. nux-v. plan.
TEETH - PAIN - cold - anything - warm agg.; or
carb-v.carl. lach.
TEETH - PAIN - drinks - cold - agg.
agar. anan. androc. ANT-C. arg-n. Ars. bar-c. bar-s. borx. bry. Calc. carb-an. Carb-v. carbn-s. castm. caust. cench. Cham. chinin-ar. cina coc-c. Fl-ac. germ-met. graph. gymno. HEP. kali-ar. KALI-C. kali-p.LACH. mag-p. Mang.Merc.Mur-ac. NAT-M.Nux-m. Nux-v. Phos.Plan.puls. rhod. RHUS-T. rumx. sabad. sang. Sars. sel. sil. spig. STAPH.Sulph. Ther. thiam. thuj. til.

We have 4 remedies : ars, nux-v, carbov, plan.
I choose Nux-v.

She takes Nux vomica Lm12 as PR and bingo: this one works. She says "after feeling a pressure in my head, the pain went down. Now (next day) I barely feel the pain, it is almost completly gone".
She keeps taking a sip of Nux every now and then. She is happy that she did not have to stop breastfeeding the child. The symptoms for the tooth pain changed over the time but there weren't at any point any clear remedy for her present symptoms so it is not easy to find a matching remedy.[/b]

Last edited by scarface on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:27 am

Follow up foom the case 37 from above.
The tooth pain vanished completly with Nux vomica. She is today totaly painless today. Smile

38. Today an emergency. Woman, around 35 with strong a strong ovarian pain on the right side, radiating into the back, nausea, blacked vision, trembling, shiver, profuse perspiration, weaakness coming in waves. She was about to call the ambulance but reached me before. I had 10 secs to tell her a remedy and I choose Nux vomica C15, to take every 10 minutes a sip as PR. She let it "brew" for 10 minutes. She started to take it after 10 minutes with immediate relief and took it for 2 hours and most symptomes vanished. She had this kind of attacks before a couple of times and she realized today that she was getting this every time when she was carrying something heavy (perhaps a kindney stone colic ?). I thought first it was an aggravation from China she was taking before, which has similar symptoms.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 am

39. The best case of PRs ever done, in front of many people in a forum. It just finished, now Friday 17:40.
A guy came into a medical forum asking for help. He was suffering of very strong toothache, no painkiller ware helpin anymore, and the weekend was coming with no dentist in sight.
He said that he was much better by holding cold water the whole time in the mouth which is ... Coffea cruda !!!!
I told him that I know what can help him in only 10 minutes without to leave the house and I told him to contact me on messenger. But for some reason the messenger connection did not work for the first time, so I had to tell him in the forum, in public, how to make a PR with "Coffea cruda C200" written on the paper.
He said first that I must be kidding and I should let hom alone. But I manage to convince him to do it ! So he did it, not believing any help from a glass of water. But, as expected after the 1st sip the pain almost vanished completly. He wrote in the forum that now the pain is gone and another girl making fun of the PR was astonished to read that. Both of them were blaming the healing on the pure coincidence... I told him to make the same with Nux-v for the pain to come back, but he said he prefers to be painfree now.
I would give you the forum-link, but it is a foreign language...and I don't want to show either all the places I am walking...

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am

40. Calc. fluorata C12 as PR twice per week and Phytolacca C5 as PR daily twice, cured after 2 weeks a breast affection with bloody secretion in a woman of ca. 56 years suffering from this problem for a couple of years already.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Remedies without water ?

Post  scarface on Tue May 04, 2010 2:14 am

I am gonna tell you something curious that happened to me about 10 days ago.
I had to work late at the computer , but my eyes were tired - I mean really tired, as from driving 20 hours - because I worked already more the 12 hours that day at the computer and the days before too.
I realized that I would need a remedy and remembered that Senega polygala is a wonderfull remedy for tired eyes due to overworking and decied to try it. I did not repertorize and I like to try remedies on my own for such small issues.

I did not have the remedy where I was so I HAD TO to make a PR. I wrote the name and added C15, on the paper but 2-3 seconds after I have done that my eyes got better all of a sudden.
I wondered but since I was busy making the remedy I did not realized right away what happned. First I thought it is just an ilussion, but the effect was simply to obvious to ignore it.

I put the water glass on the paper in a cubpoard and waited 20 minutes but in the meantime my eyes were much much better. The whole tiredness disaperead around 90%.
I still took some sips from the remedy but did not notice any further amelioration.
My eyes were better from that first moment and I could work very well around 2-3 more hours before I went to bed.

Here is my momentan explanation of what might have happened: my intention of making the remedy called the elements (spirit particles) from Senega in my vicinity which interacted automatically through my aura with me. Eveyrting is interconnected through the aura. Normally the elements called stay around the water and will programm the water, but once you call them, they will be around you too. I was not aware of this before.

The aura of "Senega" and my aura got in contact with each so to say which had to me a similar effect as taking the Senega vibration from the PR.

So I guess when you have no water at hand, just by writing the name of the remedy or by thinking of the remedy you will have a similar effect because the elements called by the name will
come in your vicinity and their vibration will get into your soul through the aura.

Probably the absortion of the remedy through the aura is a bit different then from the mouth regarding time and and maybe there are some other factors too. It depends also on how "clean" the aura is. There are people who cary remedies with them and this work. If the remedy is your pocket or in the etheric space in your vicinity, it doesn't make any difference.

Give a try to this method when you have the opportunity, I have a good feeling about that. I would have never thought of something like this if that would not have happened to me. But after reflecting the last days about what happened I realized that is also a natural process and no hocus pocus.

I remembered also that some people said they felt better the minute they started to make the PR, but I made no connection that might come only by writing down the remedy name.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Some new cases from last weeks.

41. For the first time a had the opportunity to give a PR to a dog. A friend called to say that his pregnant she-dog is trying to deliver for some hours but with no success. I fell him to make a PR with Caulophyllum C9 and give her a couple of times. He only give her once and within 5-7 minutes she gives birth to a dead puppy. After an hour he call me again telling me that she tries again to deliver the next puppy without success. I asked him if he gave him anymore the remedy in the meantime and he says "no". I tell him to give her again a dose. A couple of minutes later she delivered a sound puppy.

41. A told a woman in another forum to give Phytollaca as PR for the mastitis of her dog and some days later she reports that the mastitis is almost gone.

42. Pregnant woman with infantile uterus and one C-section - in the 5th month- cannot eat nothing during the whole day from the beginning of the pregnancy because of nausea and vomiting. She cannot smell food either. At night she can eat a little.
I gave her Symphoricarpus racemosus LM7 daily and next day she can could eat something for the first time. From then on she was much better, the nausea diminished very much. She had also some dizziness it when driving the car too. After 10 days I decide to try Cocculus, in the hope it will make all rest symptoms gone. But either Cocculus was wrong or her vital force was too weak because she developed aggravations and some uterus contractions that night after taking Cocculus and the dizziness got stronger She had contractions in the previous pregnancy too, it was not something new, but it was something she did not need now. I had to give her an antidote to Cocculus. No further report yet. I hope she is fine.

43. Another wrong prescription. I gave Sepia to a woman for some problems and her legs got cold, which she never had before. I have to antidote Sepia. So be aware: PRs can produce symptoms as any real remedy and this another proof that they act like real homeopathic remedies

Addded some days later after getting feedback. She took the antidote as PR (Rhus) and all the symptomes above vanished withing 3 hours. I can really trust the PRs.

44. I gave Colocynthis LM12 to a woman who became very upset because her husband did not ask her that he is gonna go shopping. She wanted to bake a cake and did not have the ingredients for that cake. I the night she started to vomit, next day vomit+ diarrhea and strong stomach colic amel. by bending double. 30-60 minutes after the first dose of the remedy, everything was gone. Her husband was astonished again (the same woman who got Scilla for her feet.

Yesterday I gave Colocynthis LM24 to a young woman who was vomiting anything 15-20 minutes after the meals. This was happening for 2 days already. She had also watery diarheea, very strong stomach colics making her double bending, but she was better lying on the side. The vomit was acrid (a symptom Coloc. doesn't have in my repertory). I thought first to give another remedy because she said she did not get angry before the sickness (but she is angry and upset all the time, chronic angry so to say). But this double bending was not to be ignored, so I stayed with Coloc. She took a sip of the remedy and after an hour she tried to eat again for testing the effect of the remedy, but the food still made her vomiting and she got the colics afterwards. I told her to repeat the remedy again and after some minutes the colics vanished. An hour later she could eat with no problems. An hour after the second sip she got pain in the muscles - as beaten - and got also a hot head. I gave her Arnica C12 as a PR two times and the congestion in the head vanished, but not the muscle pain. Shortly after that she went to bed. Today she is very fine, there is nothing left from the sickness and she was enjoying eating some cottage cheese.

It is simply wonderful to have all the remedies in any potency all the time with the patient and to be able to act so quickly while the patient is not in a homeopathic pharmacy.
One might have this luxury only if he lives inside the laboratories of Remedia.at or Helios..Laughing
With PRs anybody can have this luxury.

46. A friend had strong headaches from some anger and staying in a cold air draft, the pain was pulsating and made me think of Belladonna. I told her to make a PR with LM12 . But the remedy did not help though, simply because she did not take it in LM12, as I told her, but as C7 sugar pellets that she had home. She still doesn't have confidence in PRs although it helped many times a lot of her relatives and herself. But some days later a friend of her complained about headaches and she told him to try Belladonna LM12 as a PR. In 20 minutes the pain vanished to the big astonishment of this guy who is a computer freak and cannot explain himself such miracles.

Last edited by scarface on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 am

47. 20 years lasting cough. An interesting case. O woman, age over 60, has a very strong and loud cough for about 20 years. She coughs the whole day, only during sleep the cough ceases. Worse after meals and lying down. She has attacks of coughs 15-16 times a day. She used to work as a nurse in a TBC hospital for many years and she probably got some disease from the hospital. So far nobody could help her with any kind of medicine. Her daughter wrote me and described her symptoms. After repertorizing the symptoms of the mother it came out a very clear case of a Rhus constitution.
It is known also that Rhus has this very loud cough you can here miles away. So I told the daughter to make Rhus 1M with the paper method and give it once to the mother and to tell me the reaction. The mother was given a sip of RHus 1M as PR and the whole day she did not cough anymore. Not a single time. It was like magic for everybody. This happened for the first time in 20 years !

But the cough came back as soon as she laid down for sleep at night. Since the daughter left and was instructed to give it only once, she did not leave any remedy there, so the mother could not repeat the remedy.
3-4 days later the daughter told me the result and I told her to give gain one dose and to repeat now the remedy only when the cough comes back. She told the mother over phone how to make the remedy herself. She made the remedy but it did not work at all.
I told her that the remedy is right and that it must work and that the mother must have done something wrong when preparing herself the remedy. When she had time to visit the mother she found out that the mother wrote the name completely wrong. So this was the reason it did not work. The daughter made then the remedy herself - with alcool instead of water, as I advised her - and gave a small bottle with the remedy to the mother. She then took some drops in a glass of water and the cough vanished for the whole day again, same as the first day.

So, right now she is taking the remedy daily once, when the coughs come back and the effect of the remedy seem to last a whole day.
Everybody is amazed by the result. Even the neighbours, who cannot hear anymore these very loud coughs. And the mother thinks that this method is "magic"...
Maybe she would need Tuberculinum or Drosera or smth else later for a complete cure, but I will let this remedy work for a while to see what happens. She is constitutional Rhus and I hope it can help her get rid of the cough forever.

Last edited by scarface on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 am

48. Wrong prescription and antidoting of the remedy in a dog.
After healing a lady with Pulsatilla (as PR), she asked me if I could not try to do something for her dog, a Rotweiler. His back legs was trembling while sitting, specially after excertion. From the past and constitution of the dog was not possible to find any other important symptoms.
The only remedy in the repertory for that symptom was Gelsemium. I decided to give Gels as PR a try. But I did not have a good feeling this remedy and I unfortunatelly I did not listen to my feeling. I told her to give it 3 times, every 3rd day once, and see the reaction. But the reaction was negative, the dog got sleepy and apathic and lost his appetite. So we had hear a very obvious case of Gelsemium proving in the dog. Gels. is known for this symptoms. Today she reported me the effect of Gels and I told her that the remedy was wrong and I told her to antidote the effect of Gels with Nux vomica C9, as PR, given 2 times today.
But once was already enough, because after only 30 minutes the dog got back to his normal state and started to play with his ball and run through the house.
We see here again how beautifully paper written remedies work and that there is no difference to any real remedies. We see provings when given wrong, we see the antidoting effects, we see the healing, when given properly. Even in dogs.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 am

Hello,
in the meantime 3 years have past. I have seen so far many thousand of cases cured with the paper written remedies. This method rocks and it is 100% working so it can replace the real remedies.
The huge advantage is that you can make every remedy on the spot in a couple of seconds or minutes. And the other big advantage is that you can produce remedies which do not exist yet as such. There are million of plants, animals, materials which do not exist yet as homeopathic remedies.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top