wow, you banned me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wow, you banned me

Post  astrodog on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

well you shouldn't complain about your account being suspended at hpathy if it was indeed suspended.

astrodog

Back to top Go down

Re: wow, you banned me

Post  astrodog on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm

it says until may 22nd, 2010

so that's a 30 day ban? or permaban?

astrodog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Astro, this is not a public 5000 users forum with mods and admins, like the other one, this one it is a private forum for people who are opened to PRs and not for people who fight them.
This forum doesn't make any sense for you. I don't have any time to spend to convince you, nor to hear again your arguments. Spend your time in the other forum and let the "new-agers" alone.
I banned you to show you that when banning people with no reason they don't feel good.
If you think they had a reason to ban me, then you should wonder why did I ban you.

Last edited by scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  astroman on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:52 pm

i don't think they should have banned you at all.

however i have no problem at all with you banning me. you have a right to run your forum any way you want.

just one thing to remember, these are sick people who you are involved with. are you absolutely certain that you are correct on this matter?

would you enter into a wager (with God or the Devil or some supernatural being) whereby if you are correct (on paper remedies) you will become a billionaire but if you are wrong you would be tortured for all of eternity by the devil?

how certain are you?

i wouldn't because there is a chance (although small) that you are correct and i am wrong.

i will continue to experiment and see if i come up with the strange metallic taste.

have a good day scarface my friend.

astroman

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Astro, you simply has to distinguish among people. New-Agers and homeopaths
are different things. Only because you dont like a method or you don't believe in it is
no reason to attack or offend the people who practice it.
Your experiments with the taste are wrong , you cannot find the truth about this remedies by the taste only and you got a weird taste from the very beginning.
I don't like and want to ban anyone, but in the same time this forum is not for people against this method but for people for this method. You have 30 days to decide now.
If you don't like planes than why should you stay in a plane forum and tell people they are nuts or they are wrong. A normal guy don't do such a thing. I don't do such things.
I don't know anybody who does such things. Read the forum rules one more time.
You can read the contents anyway...you don't have to be a member if you think we are nuts or newagers. I don't want you to loose your time here nor do I want to loose my time with you.
So you have to decide whether this forum it is not a time loose for you and for us with you.
It takes me time to spend with you and when this time is in vain I prefer to save it for other things. This and you last posting in the other forum is the only reason I decided to ban you and save your and my time. I thought you've changed your opinion but you did not.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  astrodog on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 am

i like you as a person so i thought i'd hang out with you here.

possibly the reason i perceived the first batch of china 200c as having a strange taste was because i used tap water from a once very polluted lake. but i have a 2 stage water purifier under the sink that filters it, yet it still leaves much to be desired.

the last time i did it i used spring water from an underground source that has practically no taste.

from here on out i will never use the filtered tap water again.

astrodog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 am

Astro, don't forget , this is not a forum like the other one. I have to anwer your questions and not some others. There is nobody for you to discuss here with.
If all my arguments and cases did not convince you at all over 6 months in the other forum I don't see what would convince you here. I will only say the same things and do the same things.
How can you like somebody who you don't trust, you pretend to be a new ager, you things his is auto-sugesstioning himself ? I don't understand you. I guess you only has nothing better to do.
If you want to see fro yourself that the PR work, find a poor and sick person you know and let April or me treat him with the help of a PR from a distance. But even then you will find any excuse to think it was coincidence, etc. A skeptical should not interfere with things he is not ready for.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  astrodog on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am

actually i have a sister who tried to kill herself about 5 weeks ago. they put her in a mental hospital for 4 weeks. i was surprised because they don't usually keep people that long these days.

the psychiatrists don't really know how to truly help these people like the homeopaths. but at the same time it took me 6.5 years to get the right remedy for myself --veratrum album-- so i don't expect that her cure would be much faster.

she is unlike me, she is the nicest person in the world and wants to help everyone. she collapsed after taking care of my sick mother and grandmother for 10 years. has been in very bad depression for 3.5 years.

i was thinking calcarea carbonica but she is not fat but very thin. doesn't eat. i havent seen her in 3.5 years because i hide from all family members.

if you could help i would be eternally grateful.

by the way, try not to be too hard on me. i have had mental illness my entire adult life. although veratrum album and china offic may have wiped it out. will need several more months and weening off my pschiatric drugs before i know the truth.

astrodog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

Astro, I don't want to be hard to you..and I did not even ban you. I put you on suspend only...
this is only because I am loosing my precious time with you for nothing. You must understand that too. It is not my intention to convince you of this method. But we could help your sister maybe if you tell us HOW this can happen...

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  astrodog on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 am

it's probably going to be a hopeless cause and case. most of my family think i am a whacko for believing in something like homeopathy. they have almost all their trust in conventional medicine.

i know the truth though because i have seen both sides. conventional medicine can help quite a bit but they rarely cure.

since i don't talk to her or family members this will be extremely difficult.

in an effort to save her, which i must do because i love her very much, i will try and slowly make contact and see if i can extract information from her.

i might even drag her off to a homeopath that i use who is inexpensive but he uses dry grafted remedies that i do not trust.

he used a dry grafted remedy on my -- arsenicum iodide -- and it did not work. when i purchased it from boiron it worked.

astrodog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

Nex time try PRs...the are never grafted :-)

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top