View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portraits - an article

Post  scarface on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:20 am

scarface

Back to top Go down

Re: Portraits - an article

Post  AstroTheDog on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

very interesting.

i am guilty of this from time to time like a few weeks ago when i said, "i am a veratrum"

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 am

It is very difficult to find a remedy yourself.. many remedies that you will read it will match you somehow, depends of the article and symptoms described. Only a homeopath who knows the differences among them and your symptoms can really tell you which you might need.
It is very difficult for a patient to treat himself and many remedies match. No wonder , they have thousands of similar symptoms.
Besides that, even if you are constitutional Veratrum for example, it doen't have to be Veratrum which help you at a certain moment, because the level od the disease might require and match another remedy, despite of your Veratrum constitution.
I gave many times constitutional remedies with no succes. A "constitutional remedy" work only when it matchs the actual symptoms of the disease or the actual level of the disease.
As Dr. Jurj said: the interpreter and the partiture is different and the sickness is the partiture and not the interpreter.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroTheDog on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:44 pm

i agree that it is incredibly difficult to treat one self.

fortunately it was the homeopath who became interested in veratrum for me but then dismissed it based on hot/cold (i'm hot).

luckily i tried it and as of right now this is the one that has wiped out my 8 year depression.

it is 3 weeks so far but i have not been able to escape my hell for more than a few hours here and there over the past 8 years. this must be it.

3 weeks ago it felt like the skies parted and hope re-entered my life.

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Astto, you could try something much easier to hit and this as a PR.
Get the Bach flower names that match your current state, and write their names like this on the paper:
"Bach remedies Name1 C3, Name2 C3, Name3 C3.."
You can use up to 6 different names, but I would use only the most needed.
Find a good site with their description and pick up the ones which match you.
If you do this they are gonna work as PR despite your skepticism because I give them to you.
I have good experiences using Bach remedies in potencies with PR in the last time.
Their work slowly but they are safe and they work 100%.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top