Acidum nitricum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acidum nitricum

Post  scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 am

Acid nitricum

I consider in the meantime Acidum nitricum as important as Sulphur. Why ? Because I think that can eliminate the effects of nitrat and nitrit in the blood and some of the dangerous bacteria which use them. The nitrates are one of the major and daily dangers of our chemical age.

We all have too much nitrates and nitrites in our blood, so this remedy can almost never be given wrong. Nitrates or nitrites or dangerous nitrogenous substances are everywhere: in the water, in the air, in the food and we have a daily intake of nitrates !

Nitrates are mainly present in :

- lettuce, cucumbers, spinach and all this simple plants lettuce-like or most of vegetables because they posses only a poor filter mechanism that cannot filter of the chemical fertilizers used on fields and cannot filter the nitraets (Natrium nitrat it's beeing used as a fertilizer usually)
- in any drinking water because of the use of chemical fertilizers who get into the ground water
- in the air in areas highly polluted by cars (NO2 and anothe N connections)

- in the ham and meat products where natrium nitrit or kalium nitrit is used as a conservant (E 252 and E 250)

Nitrit, reported as cancer causing, is being built out of nitrat in the water pipes coated with zinc. So the zinc-coated water pipes are nothing good to use but one of the main the standards nowadays.
I discovered the importance of this remedy by random in February 2009 and associated right away the effects of it due to my biochemical knowledge.

I gave it to a friend for a wart in the toe which vanished after 3 days and while I was checking the symptoms of Acidum nitricum I discovered that some of the minor symptoms I would have never thought important were matched me. Driven by some intuition I took Nit-ac in the 12th C potency one or too times.
Next day I woke up very early (5,30 a.m.) and I thought something is wrong with me.
Next day the same and I was still wondering what would be wrong with me.
Third day I realized I was not getting lazy or sleepy after meals but did not make any connection to the remedy. In the 5th day I made a very long walk driven by my wife and I realized that I was so fit as never before. The usual "laziness for walking long" disappeared and I that day could have walked for hours and hours.

Only after that walk I realized that something important changed in my body and I made the connection with the other improvements : the increased vital energy, absence of sleepiness and "laziness" after meals, the need for much less sleep. I realized everything was the effect of Acidum nitricum, which wasn't really matching me, except for some minor symptoms.

Although I use to live and eat very healthy I had all the time a "lazyness" in the morning and after meals and I could not walk long without getting lazy (not tired but lazy)
In the morning I had the desire to sleep longer most of the time.
All this symptoms vanished after I took Accidum nitricum and I realized this happened because the effect of thy remedy on the nitrates and nitrites in the blood.
So all of a sudden I got back to the level of energy I had when I was 17-18 years old and this state kept up to date.

After this experience I gave Acidum nitricum a lot of times as a blood cleaner for nitrogen components to a lot of people (when it was indicated)

I consider Nit-ac necessary when some of this symptoms or indications are present:

- the pacient had or have any kind of warts
- laziness after meals
- sleepenesss after meals
- sleep unrefreshing or desire to sleep long
- lack of energy or lack of desire at walking
- small fissures at mouth, nose or elsewhere
- after intake of antibiotica or alopathic medicine with a high degree of nitrogen (most of them are)
- offensive perspiration or offensive urine (main simptom of Nit-ac)

- there were antibiotica treatments before ( we know from MM that Nit-ac antidotes the effect of antibiotica)
- cancer miasm
- gastric disorders with helicobacter pylori test positive.

When I hear of gastric disorders with helicobacter and previous antibiotica treatment I give as a starter sulphur and nit-ac.
Acid nitricum is specially indicated for people who live in big cities, near streets with a lot of traffic, who eat a lot of ham and a lot green vegetables ("salads") from soils fertilized the conventional way, for people who have to do with explosives and fire-arms, city-people and people who tale a lot of medicine.

With Acidum nitricum I managed to help a lot of people to get rid of the chronic tiredness.

Acidum nitricum simptoms (or symptoms from another similar remedies like Natrium nitricum, Kalium nitricum, Ammonium nitricum) are usually present in almost everybody (e.g. chronic fatigue) and this is because of the high level of nitrates, nitrites and associated bacterias which are present in our blood and the main source of these symptoms.

I think Acidum nictricum might posses some properties the homeopathic salts of it don't have and it is more suited then the salts to do this "cleaning" of unwanted chemical connections in the body.

I use usually Acidum nitricum in C12 given o couple of times every 2-3 days or or I use LM4 daily for some days.

Try this remedy in matching cases and see if your results match what I found myself so far, because Nit-ac seems to be a very helpful cleaner and specially good for chronic cases.

Last edited by scarface on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

scarface

Back to top Go down

Re: Acidum nitricum

Post  Kaviraj on Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 am

with Nitric acid you should not repeat. If you do, you may easily cause a stomach ulcer to develop. The book say that Nit.ac should not be repeated too often and personal experience has taught me this is right. I took Nit.ac for a few days and promptly developed a stomach ulcer.

It is a dangerous remedy and we should note this well.

Any vegetable with "hollow stem" has an excess of nitrates in them. This is well-known in agriculture.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 am

Which potency did you take Kaviraj ?

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaviraj on Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 am

Like you, the 12C.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 07, 2010 5:59 am

Well, maybe you had already a weakness in the stomach or you live too healthy Laughing , with no nitrates at all in the body.
I usually do not give it more than 2 times with some days in between and I never heard of any side effects - not to speak about ulcer - so far in the people who took it at my recomandation. But I check first for its indication, I don't give it without a reason.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaviraj on Fri May 07, 2010 6:44 am

Do not speculate on my kind of living. The facts are that repeating Nit.ac will give you an aggravation, because it is a remedy that needs but a few doses to do a proving.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 07, 2010 7:10 am

Could be, I will be more carefully in the future regarding intervals, but if this would be the rule I would have got this already. I gave it like this in around 15 cases and it only did good and no single side effect.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaviraj on Fri May 07, 2010 7:16 am

Homoeopathy has no "side effects". It only has effects. The term "side effects" has no meaning. They are real effects and nothing else. They are called that way, because they are unwanted in allopathic medicine and occur because they have no proper protocol. The RCT is a very imperfect way if testing any medicine. The only real test is a proving. Do one with Nit.ac on yourself and you will know what I mean. Take it until the effects are notable and then stop. Use a 30c for the purpose.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 am

Yes, I know...I only used the normal terminology... but if you did a proving, why should I need one ? I believe you and I believe the MM Laughing

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaviraj on Fri May 07, 2010 7:57 am

No problem. I just said it so you would know the remedy so much better. Hahnemann says that when you do provings you will know the remedy intimately and never mistake its symptoms for something else - like Arg.nit, which is very similar, but with a lot of its own stuff. Moreover, it will be very good for your health. I did about 40 provings in my career so far. I know those remedies as intimate friends and they will never let me down. Don't do more than 2 provings a year though, because then you end up like Kent, grumpy and dying early.

Kaviraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

Kaviraj, tell us please something about the Haiti trip in "Everthing else", would you ?
And I have a question for you in "homeopathy for plants"

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum