it's a shame that the topics were closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it's a shame that the topics were closed

Post  AstroTheDog on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 pm

the more i think about it the more i disagree with it.

as long as the topics were in a separate forum then they should have been left alone.

you would think that with the entire forum being so dead they would like the activity.

well at least they didn't ban or insult anyone. he was polite.

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Re: it's a shame that the topics were closed

Post  April on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I have to agree. I can see moving it to the new category maybe, but why ban it? There are so many other posters that i would say their ideas would fall into this grey area, too. I am thinking of Doc Quack, especially. I think I only understand about 1/10th of what he posts, but I've no doubt that there's a lot of brilliance in many of his ideas. And, it's not like Scarface invented the PRs. I heard about them many years ago when I began studying. I was extremely skeptical of them. It seemed too out there, for me, and I'm not an 'out-there' kind of person. I only began trying them because I found myself in some situations where I didn't have the remedy I needed.
Desperate people will do desperate things! Ask any mom who has been up all night with an ill child--at that point, you will try anything, no matter how crazy it sounds. I mean, what do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing...except you might just find it will work.

It seems so odd to me that we are not allowed to even report our observations and discuss it.

April

April

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroTheDog on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 pm

yeah it's ridiculous. the separate forum should have been enough.

i want to talk about combo remedies but now i won't be able to --especially the No-Jet-Lag remedy that works so well for me.

y'all need to ask gina what was being said behind closed doors.

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 am

I guess that what bothered them the most was :
1) the fact that except for my threads there was not much going on in the forum (nor is it now)
2) the new thread with the reports that I made

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am

The funniest things is that you Astro, one of bigges enemies of PRs in the other forum were here the
1st member to register ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

http://freehomeopathy.findtalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroTheDog on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm

i am friend to scarface but not his new age thinking.

i will not rule anything out because anything is possible but PR's are most likely just wishful thinking.

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 am

How can PRs can be "wishfull thinking" in over 100 or people treated with them ?
If I would be only myself who tried this I would understand, but how can so many people be wrong in feeling what they felt ?
How come Sajjads and April got same results ?

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroTheDog on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 am

scarface wrote:How can PRs can be "wishfull thinking" in over 100 or people treated with them ?
If I would be only myself who tried this I would understand, but how can so many people be wrong in feeling what they felt ?
How come Sajjads and April got same results ?

sajjad is a nice person and i do not want to disparage him but he is not credible on this topic. i read his posts and he seems to just go along without a hint of reservation.

april is nice woman but she seems to be one of those women who cast logic aside and wishes to believe this all to be true.

the whole story of her child swallowing pinworms while swimming is nonsense. and then two weeks later the elder daughter complaining that she too has pinworms. it was the mother who planted the idea in the children's heads, most likely.

what happened when the child drank the imaginary Cina 200C??? the pinworms suddenly went to sleep or died?

first off, i have a lot of trouble even believing that a homeopathic remedy is going to effectively deal with a worm infestation problem.

you need real drugs for those kind of problems.

scarface, we are not God, we do not have God-like powers no matter how wonderful it would be.

your success rate is way way way way too high to be real. no homeopath on the planet has a track record like you are claiming. there can only be one explanation for that. that would be that you are highly biased in what you are hearing, seeing, and perceiving.

the odds that you are correct in this matter is very slim because i will never rule anything out. but one must always consider that they might be wrong because people's lives are at stake.

AstroTheDog

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

You would not believe even if you see with your eyes Astro. Something is wrong with you. Because of what happened to you, you have such a hate on anything which seems weird to you that you prefer to believe everybody is cheating you.

I offered 50.000 USD against 1000 USD bet for the one who can prove that this cases are not real, when giving them the contact with the people.
Why don't you take the bet ?
Don't forget, that I did not post all the cases that I treated with PRs... and that I have never said that I healed everybody. Don't forget also that the cases I had were not very difficult and you dont need to be Hahnemann in order to heal them.

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Bathia suspened my account after replying to his last post in the "Change in Forum Policies" Very Happy

scarface

Back to top Go down

Post  astrothe on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 pm

wow i cant believe he suspended you. that's not right. you didn't do anything wrong.

i thought he would be much fairer than that. who knows, maybe he considered you to be a pain in his rear end and no longer wanted to deal with you. would have been better if he just ignored you.

i bet you would ban me if i continue to debate you on this forum. --so i will tread carefully and only use this "Everything Else" sub-forum.

astrothe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top